INTERNational trends and services
Chair: Robbie Bell | Co-Chair: Bobbie Wilfork
The mission of the International Trends & Services facet is to expand the global platform for programs designed and developed to service the educational, health and cultural needs of people of African descent throughout the world. All programmatic components of the facet are delivered through measurable and sustainable service delivery methods that reach women and their families.
● The Scholarship Committee: Awards two scholarships annually to deserving students of African descent.
● “Linkages to a New Legacy”: The chapter’s fall workshop for immigrant women of the African Diaspora who have been physically, emotionally or mentally battered.
Other Projects Include:
● Donations to Africa Project
● Supported Friends of Haiti National Foundation
● Foreign Students Reception
● African Water Wells Project
● Books In A Box
Become involved and visit FACET HAPPENINGS for more information about our Activities